Pages

12 September 2011

A Little Bit About Me...

It occurred to me that many of you wouldn't know a terrible lot about me except that I take photos.  So here's a crash course on Anna Cunningham...



My daughter took this photo - not bad for a two year old right!?


1 - I love chocolate.  It's not even funny how much I love chocolate.  Unfortunately you can tell just from looking at me how much I love chocolate!


2 - I love God more than chocolate!  


3 - You'll find me in this awesome church every sunday...most of the time you'll find me leading worship and occasionally I even preach...you can even listen to me on itunes (search for Anna Cunningham...yeah, that's right, I'm totally famous!).  But seriously, I love my church and I love doing life with the people in it!


4 - I'm a solo mummy to a one year old and a two year old (she's nearly three - I wasn't THAT crazy!).  Yes, my hands are full!


5 - I go to the gym four or five times a week in order to counteract #1.


6 - I like men to be masculine and women to be feminine, and you'll see that in my work.


7 - I'm currently toilet-training my oldest daughter.  Ugh! That's all I have to say about that!


8 - I'm a dreamer, a romantic, and for the most part, an idealist.


9 - After the kids are in bed at night I like to relax by watching some Next Top Model (any country will do!) and pinterest-ing on my ipad.  Bliss!


10 - My favourite shoots are weddings, in fact, starting in 2012 Sweet Hope will be focusing more and more on weddings...I love the details, I love the gowns, I love the colours, I love the kissing, I love the hope!  If you know anybody getting married, send them my way!


1 comment:

  1. We have a lot in common miss Anna!! Lol, espeically numbers 1 and 5 :) Love the blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...