Pages

08 January 2012

Happy Huladays!

Sweet Hope is back for 2012!

I must say that it's with mixed feelings that I write this....excited because 2012 is shaping up to be an amazing year for Sweet Hope but a little 'meh' because I've totally got holiday 'hangover' (that is, the feeling where your head is still on holidays even though your body is back at work!)..snap out of it Anna!!

I thought I'd show you a little of my Christmas day.  I was given the task of decorating the table and I decided to give it a Hawaiian theme, basing the whole table around a set of 'Happy Huladays' napkins that I'd bought in Hawaii last year...they were just too cute to walk past!

I hope you have all had joyous Christmas' and have experienced a good, true rest over the holidays xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...