Pages

24 February 2011

Doug + June

I promised my grandparents about 18 months ago that I'd do a photo shoot of them and this week I FINALLY did it (for one set anyway - hopefully I'll do Nanna & Poppa soon too).  

These two are an absolute light in my life and hold so many wonderful childhood memories in their hands and in their house.  These photos hold some of those dear memories...grandpa winding the clock and the sound of it ticking as we went to sleep there on summer holidays, grandma delivering special treats coming out of the big red jars, and grandpa spending hours in his shed turning all sorts of beautiful things.

And in the very last photo is a special cup I used to use as a child and my mother before me...and it still lives on into the next generation!













1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...